Ideal addition for
a birthday party
is to find the locations shown on printed photographs and take creative photos of the team members at them.
Each photograph carries a clue on how the team should be portrayed. The tasks are amusing and capturing a successful photo requires imagination, courage and cooperation – and every game has an element of competition as the teams strive to win a prize!
1. the teams Duration up to 5 min
Teams are formed either at random or based on pre-prepared lists.
2. introduction to the game Duration up to 5 min
Each team receives a digital camera and up to 20 printed photographs showing nearby objects or sites. Each photo is captioned with a task that the team has to stage at the location shown.
3. the game begins Duration 120 min
The teams need to locate the objects shown on the photographs and capture staged photos according to the instructions.
4. the game ends Duration 10-15 min
The teams return. While the players catch their breath, take a toilet break, have a cigarette or a snack, the game leader uploads the photos and prepares them for viewing.
5. viewing Duration 20-30 min
Photo Hunt is all fun, but the day culminates with a common viewing on a large screen. The most exciting moments are recalled together, the stories behind the photos are shared around and the teams get to compare their captures. It’s a free and high-spirited gathering that lets the players re-live the adventure.
The photos can be viewed over dinner at a restaurant or a pub, immediately after the hunt at a seminar room, or, for company summer outings, later outdoors.
6. the award ceremony Duration up to 5 min
We decide on
– the author of the best photo
– the team with the best photos overall and award the winners.
7. digitalising the results
The photos are written on a CD that serves as a souvenir of the event and allows you to share the results online, use them in the company calendar or make large decorative print-outs.
Duration of the game 3h
- Suitable for players of all ages. Little physical activity.
- The game can be organised throughout the year in Estonia, Latvia and Finland.
- The duration of the adventure game along with the viewing is up to 3 hours.
- The distance walked or run during the game is approx. 2–3 km.
- In case of rain, all players are provided with plastic raincoats.
- The game can be played in Estonian, English, Finnish and Russian.
- The best team will be awarded a prize.
- Players can also use their own cameras.
- Photo Hunt can be played in the city or at the countryside.
- The game is especially suitable for groups of 10–100 people.
- The optimal team size is 5–8 people.
- If over 100 people participate, the hunt can be organised in several parts. Alternatively, it can cover a whole day as a part of a larger event.
Price list (valid until 31.12.2018)
|People||Price (Estonia)||Price (Riga)||Price (Helsinki)|
|up to 15||320 €||420 €||420 €|
|16-20||395 €||495 €||495 €|
|21-25||470 €||470 €||470 €|
|26-30||545 €||645 €||645 €|
|31-35||620 €||720 €||720 €|
|The prices do not include VAT.|
The price includes
- all requisite technology (photo cameras, video projector, a computer and a screen for the viewing)
- organising and leading the game from the beginning till the end
- a space for the common viewing
- a CD with the photos
Taking part in a Photo Hunt Game is fun, new and exciting!
Photo Hunt is a combination of simple orienteering and team work.
Photo Hunt helps you relax after a long day of training or seminars.
Photo Hunt cuts right through language and communication barriers and makes a group into a team.
The game takes some creativity, a bit of courage and cooperation.
Photo Hunt is a classic of team games and it never fails!
Adventurous team game is suitable for players of every age.
- 1Movie Hunt the themes of the photos are inspired by films and the other teams later need to guess the film (each team receives different movies)
- 2Photo Hunt in the Tallinn old town with an emphasis on its famous sights. Foreign tourists are provided with captioned city maps with clues.
- 3Photo Hunt with pretty girls or with charming guys particularly for stag dos or for hen parties
- 4Photo Hunt with set pieces (such as wigs and costumes)
- 5Photo Hunt with professional photographers for each team
- 6Theme Photo Hunt: themes such as „Retro“, „Olympics“, „The 80s coming back“, „Eurovision“, „Mafia crew“ etc.